To install Norton antivirus on ChromeBook, You all must be aware that there are various systems on which we work, and one of those systems is Chromebook. There’s a misconception in the mind of few people that Chromebooks do not need antivirus software for protection, but the real fact is they can also face virus issues. You should be getting an antivirus subscription for your Chromebook.
Here are a few benefits you would be able to take advantage of with the help of antivirus software in your Chromebook:
- You would be able to keep your Chromebook away from all kinds of virus issues, and you can download anything online without any such worries.
- You would be able to make your Chromebook work even faster with the help of antivirus software.
- You would be able to add-on internet security, so if you make online payments frequently, then you would be able to keep yourself safe from such fishers.
There are many more such benefits you can take advantage of with the help of antivirus on Chromebook. But the main question comes, How to install Norton antivirus on Chromebook?
Steps to install Norton antivirus on Chromebook
Although Chromebooks are a bit different from android systems, but they are not an entirely new thing. This means you would be able to download and install Norton antivirus with the help of a Google Play Store.
- In the first step, you need to open your Chromebook and head towards the Google Play Store.
- After opening it, you can directly search for Norton 360 antivirus.
- Install Norton 360 antivirus. After that you would have to buy a plan for it, you can make a purchase online to activate you need to visit norton.com/setup.
- Right after an online plan purchase, you are set to use your Norton antivirus on Chromebook.
Make sure; you would not be able to use your Norton antivirus for PC on Chromebook.