Norton 360 unspecified error message solutions is available here. Are you a Norton 360 security application user? If yes, then have you ever face the Norton 360 unspecified error message. We are sure that most of the Norton 360 users must have faced this error.
Hence like every other Norton security user, you also must be trying to find the solution of this unspecified error. Moreover, if you are unable to do so, follow this post until the end, as here we are going to look at the steps to fix Norton 360 error message.
All about Norton unspecified error message:
The uistub.exe, which is also known as Norton 360, unspecified error message, which is mostly faced when your Norton 360 security tries to connect with the internet. Whenever you face this issue, there will take place two to three errors at the same time. If still facing same error do visit www.norton.com/setup official web page.
In case if you want to fix this Norton unspecified error message, then do follow the below section.
Steps to fix Norton 360 error message
Here are few ways with the help of which you can fix Norton 360 error message, let us have a look at them one by one:
- Reinstalling Norton 360:
- In the first step, you need to open the Control Panel on your system, and from the Programs section, remove Norton 360 antivirus.
- Once uninstalled, restart your PC and then install a fresh copy of Norton 360 on your system.
- Disk Cleanup:
- In the first step, you need to move to the Disk cleanup section from your Local disk C of system.
- Select the categories of files you want to delete in the Disk cleanup.
- With this step, all unwanted applications will be uninstalled from your system, and hence you will stop receiving the Norton 360 unspecified message.
This was all about the ways to fix Norton 360 unspecified messages.